[Vision2020] Kerry speech/student tasered

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 19 19:55:51 PDT 2007

Are you sitting down, Mr. R?  Good.

I agree 100% with what you say here.  I have watched the video (ALL angles), I listened to the College President, I know the two major cop actors have been put on admin leave (WITH pay) and the College has asked for outside investigations.  So I am fairly confident that the minor charge the kid was charged with with probably go away and corrective actions will be put in place in case this type of thing happens again - there, at least.  However, it is my hope that the kid learned there are better ways and protocol for a journalist (his major) to ask a question and get a point across.

Good points made and thanks for doing so.

J  :]