[Vision2020] Law school moving to Boise?

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 18 21:04:51 PDT 2007

At the Staff Appreciation Fair at the SUB today, I was handed a piece of
paper that listed some well thought out reasons for why the Law School
should not move to Boise.

Of course, I stupidly forgot the paper on my desk at work.

Am I out of the loop on this one?  I didn't know that this was in
progress.  Does anyone know the status of this?  Did anyone else get a
flier handed to them?  He was handing them out at the potato bar of all
places.

No one tells me anything.

Paul

The gentleman that handed me the paper wore a suit well and looked an
awful lot like Senator Gary Schroeder, whose name coincidentally appears
on the piece of paper in question.  With luck and a little foresight, I
might remember to bring the piece of paper home with me tomorrow so I
can actually refer to it.