[Vision2020] Federal Reserve Head Greenspan: Iraq Invasion For Oil

Mark Solomon msolomon at moscow.com
Mon Sep 17 12:21:11 PDT 2007

<http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,,2170661,00.html?gusrc=rss&feed=12>Paul
Krugman, University of Chicago economist and NYTimes columnist has a
scathing piece on Greenspan and his revisionist history of his
involvement with the Bush tax cuts.

m.

OPINION   | September 17, 2007
<http://select.nytimes.com/2007/09/17/opinion/17krugman.html?ex=1190692800&en=d32c2835aba6487a&ei=5070&emc=eta1>Op-Ed
Columnist:  Sad Alan's Lament
By PAUL KRUGMAN
If Alan Greenspan wasn't intending to lend crucial support to the
Bush tax cuts, he had ample opportunity to set the record straight
when it could have made a difference.