[Vision2020] principals of Developers of the Palouse LLC

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Fri Sep 14 20:28:26 PDT 2007

Resent away. You and your MCA chums chose her, people like myself are subject to her. It remains to be seen whether "most of us would do so again."
 I don't see where she is "balancing" anything. On every issue of note she has come down on the anti-growth, anti-business side of the discussion.

"Do I really think that Nancy's "henchmen" are out to suffocate Moscow under a blanket of stultifying regulations and restrictions?" In a word, yes. Unless, that is, you want to sell crystals, sprouts, bongs, and/or hemp products out of a closet on Main St. Heaven forbid they approve a real store that real people might spend money at and might actually provide a few badly needed jobs to people in the community who might not have the skills to jump into a job at your sacred cow of employment opportunity, Alturas. (who's "upcoming expansion consists of an existing tenant moving thirty feet east into a new building. Net gain job wise? negligible. The phase one space is still under-utilized. One of its largest buildings has been for sale for over a year. Daycare centers, accountants, and legal offices, poached from downtown locations don't provide very much by way of high paying jobs.)

Environmentally stable you say? As in fighting with the EPA over waste water discharge and bickering with our neighbors to the west over water usage?  Boosting sagging infrastructure you say? Please point to where. The only infrastructure improvements I see are on the Washington side of the boarder. There is the Joseph St. bridge project but that was kicked of by a much different (and much better) Mayor and council. This also includes most of the homes being built on the east side that you point to as an indication of our illustrious mayor and her faithful band of likeminded trolls evenhandedness.

I'll stop "piling on" our poor dear of a Mayor (and her evil minions) when I see her do something that's actually a benefit to the city and ALL of its citizens and not tilting at stupid windmills in the form of anti-firearms ordinances and meddling in the affairs of our neighbors across the boarder. Till then, excuse me if I voice an opinion. She's a elected official and a big girl, if she can't take it I suggest she find a different occupation. When she comes up for reelection I hope the voters insist upon it.