[Vision2020] principals of Developers of the Palouse LLC

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 14 09:42:09 PDT 2007

"None is as blind as the one who refuses to see the truth in front of him."

Take the blinders off, Mr. C.

J  :]

From: jampot at roadrunner.com
To: privatejf32 at hotmail.com; vision2020 at moscow.com
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 07:02:45 -0700
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] principals of Developers of the Palouse LLC

J:] says:

"... Rick Beebe played the sympathy card when he
"disclosed" that he had been "tricked into selling" to a group he supposedly did
not realize were the true buyers."

I don't know if that is true or not. Perhaps you could
provide a cite. I don't know Mr. Bebee well but he doesn't strike me as a fool.
Perhaps you are wrong about his purported claim or perhaps he thought he was
selling the property to Mr. Hoffman, a man who does buy property in downtown
Moscow that isn't connected with your favorite bump in the night. Either way I'm
still sure that there is no requirement that you or the community at large be
kept apprised of the ins and outs of the transaction. As to where the money
comes from this to is not a matter for public scrutiny either. Did you look into
the particulars regarding the latest LDS construction project on War Bonnet
or the Baptists effort on Fairview and report breathlessly on their financial
arrangements? Who sold the property to who and where the money to pay for it
came from? I thought not.

"Its only a matter of a year and I can GUARANTEE you that NSA will be
requesting the City Council to allow them to expand to over 200 students, the
current amount allowed."

I don't know what this has to do with the topic at hand
but, I would have to say that I don't see why they should wait a year. They have
complied with the city councils requirements for parking and should be allowed
to immediately expand to their maximum allowed enrolment.

What all of this looks like to me is various combinations
of people with land, money, expertise and desire combining to try and make
a living and make Moscow a better place to live while they're at it. I
don't see where guilt or innocence enters into the picture.