[Vision2020] Vision 2020 Post Inaccurate

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Sep 12 16:19:06 PDT 2007

I believe that Gaye Adegbalola summed it up quite nicely with her . . .

Attitude
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Songs/Attitude.mp3

You guys at Anselm House should already be familiar with this song.  So,
don't feel shy.  Sing along.

Note to Debi:  I mean this song in the best of terms and interpretation.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"People who ridicule others while hiding behind anonymous monikers in
chat-room forums are neither brave nor clever."

- Latah County Sheriff Wayne Rausch (August 21, 2007)