[Vision2020] City Elections

pkraut at moscow.com pkraut at moscow.com
Tue Sep 11 12:16:29 PDT 2007

I can assure you we will remember the last election and what it has cost
the city and the turn out for anyone except those on the council today
will be big. The last 'group' has more than made its mark on the area and
it is time for change. The rights of those who OWN the property does need
to have some meaning not just neighborhoods that want to control how the
city grows only in their little pocket. Everyone has rights and an ability
to control 'party houses' would go a lot further than controlling the
whole for the few. We have some needs here and they are not being met with
the current mayor or council. Yes we need to remember the upcoming
election.