[Vision2020] NOAA Confirms Dramatic Sea Ice Loss

Mark Solomon msolomon at moscow.com
Mon Sep 10 15:24:13 PDT 2007

Speaking of birds blown by storms: after Katrina disrupted the
Mississippi Flyway, literally hundreds of prairie falcons which are
extremely rare in these parts, were hanging around Moscow Mountain
for a week or so trying (I'm guessing) to figure out just where they
were.

"Toto, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore."

m.