[Vision2020] Kucinich Introduces ImpeachmentArticlesAgainstCheney

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Sep 7 05:58:01 PDT 2007

It took me a while (since it had been there for a few summers), but I
finally managed to scrape the "Can Helen Not Salmon" sticker from our Geo's
bumper.

Now if I could only find a Bush-Cheney bumper sticker that reflects my
sentiment to cover the scratches.

Anybody have any ideas where I can find one?

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"People who ridicule others while hiding behind anonymous monikers in
chat-room forums are neither brave nor clever."

- Latah County Sheriff Wayne Rausch (August 21, 2007)