[Vision2020] Kucinich Introduces Impeachment ArticlesAgainstCheney

deb debismith at moscow.com
Thu Sep 6 23:41:44 PDT 2007

If she has to, do I have to remove the Gore sticker from mine? Maybe a
bumper scraper is in order. I bet I can remove Pat's 2 right wing stickers
before she can remove my 15 layers of leftie stickers---OK I was a little
excessive! bite me---sorry, Pat, not much of a contest. Bumper stickers?
Mine are a bit nuanced, you only have two. You will be scraping off my grey
opinions for a while, and  will be having a beer after scraping off your
silly black/white one-dimensional opinions in about 2.5 minutes.
Oh, for heavens sake, I think we just found a script for a "reality show"!
Lefties V Righties, Showdown in Moscow....Pattie "Cake" Kraut v  Debi the
Leftist Wiccan Environmentalist.

tee HEEEEEEE
Debi R-S