[Vision2020] Republican Party Looses Dunn (found it!)

deb debismith at moscow.com
Thu Sep 6 23:26:11 PDT 2007

So hard to let the great ones go.

Thanks for reminding us that powerful women have made a difference in the
US. Jennifer Dunn was an amazing force, an inspiring woman, and on of my
"she roes". I met her (somewhat more than many years ago) and was impressed
by her compassion, decency, and commitment. She will be missed, both as a
legislator and as a mentor.

Crying over losses tonight---Jennifer Dunn, Luciano Pavoratti, and my great
Jack Cat (in descending order). It has been a day of losses....sad
Debi R-S