[Vision2020] Impeach Now!

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 6 22:48:10 PDT 2007

Jim,

I think that an attack on Iran is likely.  I decided to go through the
formality of writing Bill Sali to ask him to speak against the war.  I have
not received a reply from his office, and doubt he shares my concerns, but I
thought 'What the Hell, I'm writing anyway.'

Like you, setting aside the immorality of such an attack, I think the
results will be terrible for everyone.  But the mainstream press has been
taking Administration claims about Iran at face value, just as they did with
Iraq starting in the summer of '02.  And I don't think the Administration
gives a damn about what anyone else thinks.

Sunil