[Vision2020] Congress looses two more

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 6 12:51:20 PDT 2007

Senator Craig Thomas dies; Republican Sen. Craig Thomas of Wyoming, who had
been battling leukemia since November, died Monday night.

A Republican Congresswomen died earlier this week also, of a lung embolism,
but I can't find the story to say who it was...anyone else know?  I just saw
a brief news snip-it on Fox News last night but didn't sit and watch it
beyond a couple of seconds and I can't seem to find it on their site.

That makes 3 Republican Congressional's that have died just this week.

J  :]