[Vision2020] Lost in a World of Red and Green

nickgier at adelphia.net nickgier at adelphia.net
Wed Sep 5 10:50:35 PDT 2007

Greetings:

I will be in Denmark and Sweden until Sept. 19, so here are my radio commentaries on KRFP FM 92.5. I've pre-recorded the last two dealing with those two countries.

I lived in Denmark for four years and this is the first time I've been back since 1986.  I'm a little chocked up with nostalgia and one of the things I miss most is living under a queen.

"Lost in a World of Red and Green: Colorblind Males as a Neglected Minority"
www.class.uidaho.edu/ngier/ColorBlind.htm.

"Here's to Good Royalty: A Defense of Constitutional Monarchy"
www.class.uidaho.edu/ngier/monarchy.htm

"IKEA: The Progressive Big Box Store from Sweden"
www.class.uidaho.edu/ngier/IKEA.htm

I will be following the Vision as best I can, depending on internet connections.

Nick Gier, the Palouse Pundit