[Vision2020] Question

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 4 17:23:43 PDT 2007

Thank you, Roger, for at least acknowledging that I wrote something.
Sometimes, when no one replies, I just figure my stuff did not go through.

That said, I would like to know if anyone caught the fact that Sen. Craig
said "It is my INTENT to resign." (My emphasis.)  Anyone care to hazard a
guess as to the meaning of that?

Again, Sen. Craig did NOT write that statement, it was written for him by
the Republican Party for their benefit.

I can't wait to see what Democrat will be getting hung out to dry for
mis-behavior.

Oh yeah - that doesn't happen, does it?  ESPECIALLY if the name is Kennedy!

J  :]