[Vision2020] Flavor 32 - Stupid-Hard Up (with sprinkles)

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Tue Sep 4 16:32:42 PDT 2007

Regarding sexual behavior, what is everyone opinion on the following-
On Sunday afternoon my wife and I were at the fairground setting up sheep and goat pens for the fair. Two girls wer making out on the lawn( kissing lips, kissing stomachs and laying on one another. One of them went into the porta potty next to us. She used the men's urinal and made a mess everywhere. My wife used it next. She was not a happy camper.
Roger