[Vision2020] Flavor 32 - Stupid-Hard Up (with sprinkles)

Glenn Schwaller vpschwaller at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 16:45:00 PDT 2007

Mr Craig says he is not a homosexual - I tend to believe him.  Performing a
sex act on a member of the same sex, or having one performed on you by a
member of the same sex does not make one a homosexual - it makes you
stupid-hard up for a sex act.  I would say Mr Craig was simply stupid-hard
up.

Perhaps he has stated sometime somewhere that he thinks homosexual sex acts
are wrong - I haven't seen it, so at this point I'm having a bit of a hard
time seeing the hypocrisy.  Yes, he has voted against same-sex marriage and
a multitude of gay rights initiatives, but I don't see where he has voted on
laws banning sexual activity between homosexuals. For all anyone really
knows, Mr Craig could care less what adults do with their private lives.  So
until Mr Craig begins looking for a life-long companion of the male
persuasion, I won't label him as a hypocrite, simply a guy looking for a
(insert your favorite graphic sex act).

It might also pay to note that Mr Craig's arrest for disorderly conduct had
nothing to do with horribly lewd conduct such as foot-tapping and
hand-waving, but his refusal to leave the bathroom.  Hey, I too wouldn't
want to be hauled off until I had finished my business . . .

GS