[Vision2020] The Church and Dougie-boy

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 31 20:37:04 PDT 2007

Are you really that stupid or what?  Its precisely because people have ignored him that he is as big (ah, what the
heck - pun intended!)as he is.

You can't ignore a slow moving and grossly overgrown cancer sore - it simply does not go away because you do.

I'd like to see where The Church agrees or has even said anything remotely like what Dougie-boy has said about
ANYthing.  I can guarantee they haven't come close.

You are in embarrassment if you think otherwise.  Does Fr. Joe know you support this fool?  If so, I'm more than
positive he's spoken to you about it numerous times - "Get out now!" would be my guess.

I know Fr. Joe - he's not like Doug in any way, shape or form.

Get a clue, man.  You are backing the wrong horse in this race!

"Joe,

  I think Shelly Bennett is correct. The Moscow residents promoting Doug Wilson to the most important man in Moscow and giving him all the media and political attention to him and his ideas to the point of obsession and exhaustion has attracted the national media attention you so desperately think you did not cause.

  Media cameras came because of the protests, the letters, and the obsession of many Moscow residents to mediaize and publicize every little little words and movement of Pastor Wilson.

  If Moscow liberals would not give him the title of "Most Interesting Man in Moscow" media would not report on it, they wouldn't even know about him for the most part.

  I think another problem is the slanting and changing of Pastor Wilson's views to make it more controversial then it really is. Pastor Wilson hasn't said anything more radical than most conservative Christian Churches or the Catholic Church.

  My advice is, if you stop giving Wilson so much attention and fanfare he would simply slip into irrelevance like he had been for the previous 50 odd years he and his family have lived in Moscow. If a crowd shows up for every public appearance he makes, and 500 articles and email posts are written on each of his, and 50 BLogs are designed to take comments and state opinions on the man, he is going to become the most powerful and influential man in Moscow, which I think he is now because of liberals giving him that importance.

  Wilson is the "Monster in the Closet" so liberals have someone to scare people with and unify behind. He is mostly imagination and mythical than any real threat to me, you, or anybody's life or lifestyle.

  Best,

  Donovan"

J  :]