[Vision2020] Videos of candidates' statements available

Mark Solomon msolomon at moscow.com
Wed Oct 31 10:09:46 PDT 2007

Paul,

For one stop shopping on the state of Palouse basin water research I
suggest going to the UI Water Resources website devoted to this
issue. I think you'll find that the question Walter is asking has in
large part been answered, particularly if you look at the issue as
one of a water balance (budget). More study is always a good idea,
but it is too often used as an excuse for not doing anything. Does
one need a 100% certainty that you are going to get hit by a speeding
car before deciding to step out of the way?

http://wr.civil.uidaho.edu/cwis/palouse/

m.