[Vision2020] Shelley L. Bennett's Daily News letter

Joe Campbell joekc at adelphia.net
Wed Oct 31 07:00:52 PDT 2007

Of all the absurdities in her letter yesterday, the one that stands out the most
is this one:

"We have persecuted a religious organization, giving Moscow a reputation of prejudice."

The fact is that Moscow had a "reputation of prejudice" before the current
mayor and council took office -- and it was due to the above noted
"religious organization." In case you forgot, check this out.

http://www.splcenter.org/intel/intelreport/article.jsp?aid=376

I haven't noted the Southern Poverty Law Center -- the organization that
chased the Aryan Nations out of northern Idaho -- writing anything about
the current council members. Nor have I noted any other national
hate-watch group doing so.

And the recent New York Times article on NSA doesn't exactly enhance
our reputation either. I'll send some nice quotes from that later.

--
Joe Campbell