[Vision2020] Videos of candidates' statements available

Steffen Werner swerner at uidaho.edu
Tue Oct 30 21:35:55 PDT 2007

Hello everyone,
I just came across a number of video clips of candidates and their
know about it already, but I thought that I should bring it up
anyway.  Even though some of his web page might be considered a bit
partisan, the idea of allowing people to see and listen to the
candidates on the issues (and not through the lens of reporters or
letters to the editor) is a great one (I, for one, am not able to go
to all of these events).  In case you haven't seen it yet, links to
the videos can be found at http://www.moscowcares.com
best,
Steffen