[Vision2020] Bursting water mains

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Mon Oct 29 22:27:56 PDT 2007

Well, thanks for the info on sales tax but I didn't say anything about that
because this is not news to me. But if you feel better OK by me! I believe
that as a city grows more taxes are collected by a wider base and that would
be good for the city as a whole and perhaps...just perhaps some property tax
could be relieved. I know it is more complicated than that but I would like
to see some new business in town and something besides another coffee shop.
Moscow is not exactly a destination location we are more on the way to
somewhere and thats not all bad but to stay here there must be options.
Thanks tho I enjoyed all the comments.