[Vision2020] Water Concern?

Joe Campbell joekc at adelphia.net
Sat Oct 20 15:16:23 PDT 2007

Matt,

I just don't see how you could support the claim that MCA members not
practicing xeriscape. Do you know who the members are, where they live? Do
you make it a habit of riding around town and noting who is and who is not
practicing xeriscape? Why not mention the MCA members who are?

I find it ironic that you and Roger Falen have taken to commenting on name
calling lately yet you allow someone like Crabtree -- who is incapable of
of posting without throwing out personal attacks -- run amok.

When I see you criticize him, I’ll believe that your condemnation of name-
calling was sincere and not merely political.

--
Joe Campbell

---- Matt Decker <mattd2107 at hotmail.com> wrote:

Joe,

My statements are not name calling. I know some really great people whom belong to the MCA, along with the GMA. I don't however understand how people continue to blame GMA or assume what they will do with our water. All in the same time do little about conserving our water. Joe these statements are not unsupported.

Matt