[Vision2020] Dispel the anti-growth myth

Kris Freitag kfreitag at roadrunner.com
Mon Oct 29 20:52:12 PDT 2007

Donovan,

Because I tire of reading things that are not correct.

Here are researched facts- not suppositions. From a spokesman Review article
found at http://www.spokesmanreview.com/tools/story_pf.asp?ID=136563

2004 to 2005: Tidyman's closes a half-dozen less-profitable stores including
in Spokane; Moscow, Idaho; Lewiston; Coeur d'Alene; Missoula; and Helena.
The Argonne store is also closed.

June 2006: Tidyman's announces it's selling off its remaining stores.

Tidyman's no longer exists.

Kris Freitag

  _____