[Vision2020] water problems

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 29 19:15:57 PDT 2007

I'm not that familiar with the candidates, yet.  I'm doing some research.

The main sticking point seems to be the water problem.  How dire are the
problems, how long will the aquifer hold out, etc.  My question is
this:  are any of the candidates proposing to increase funding for the
appropriate departments of the city (whatever they are) in order to more
quickly resolve the ambiguity here?  If our future plans hinge on this
water issue, wouldn't it make sense to spend some more money to clarify
the situation?

Paul