[Vision2020] Dr. Richard Florida, Economic Development, and Moscow, Idaho

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Oct 24 17:05:01 PDT 2007

Dr. Richard Florida, Professor of Business and Creativity at the Rotman
School of Management, University of Toronto:

http://creativeclass.com/richard_florida/

Discusses the "Three T's of Economic Development"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lGHi6LTWtw

His economic development model appears almost as if it were custom-designed
for Moscow, Idaho.

I invite you . . . No, I encourage you to view and learn from the many
lessons in economic development presented by Dr. Richard Florida:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Richard+Florida

I have attached a copy of Dr. Richard Florida's CV to substantiate his many
impressive credentials.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"If not us, who?
If not now, when?"