[Vision2020] real economic development in Moscow

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 24 09:18:15 PDT 2007

When are you going to run for Council?  Like DJA - you seem to be all talk and no action.

Shoot, at least ATTEND a City Council meeting and then you can speak with some kinda authority.  As it is, you are all hot air - something SOME people may have an issue with given it probably adds to the global warming they are so worried about.

J  :]