[Vision2020] UI not having anti-Islam event

Chuck Kovis ckovis at turbonet.com
Wed Oct 24 09:03:37 PDT 2007

Thank you, Pat, for informing us of the people we should be afraid of.  I'll
tell the people in the Deary area to be on the lookout for "Islamo-Fascists"
during hunting season.   While I'm at it, I might throw in child molesters,
illegal immigrants, democrats (Hillary, too) - OH!! - terrorists, imported
Chinese goods, Al Gore, Doris Lessing, etc.

I listen to right-wing talk radio because I am on the road frequently.
Everyone of them is a hoot:  The G-Man - convicted felon;  Rush Limbaugh - a
fat, impotent, drug addict (FIDA);  Lars, Medved; Savage; O'Reilly; Sean;
that goofball from Jersey; Glenn Back; etc.  Don't you get tired of it?  How
much of the hate mongering can you take?  Listen to a little classical music
once in a while and give your C-Span brain a break.

Personally, I take notes as to who advertises and sponsors these
hate-mongers on KQQQ and other stations.   I boycott their products.

Chuck Kovis