[Vision2020] UI not having anti-Islam event

nickgier at adelphia.net nickgier at adelphia.net
Tue Oct 23 15:12:44 PDT 2007

Dear Bruce:

Yes, thank goodness, the UI is not being by this, but UI faculty/students, the Latah Human Rights Task Force, and the Unitarian Church are involved in the week long response to it at WSU.  Retired UI professor Ghanzanfar is very much involved.

The Task Force table that was at the Farmers Market will be reassembled on the WSU Mall with videos and literature.  I forgot to print out the three columns I've done on these issues for the Market, but they will now be available at WSU.

The College Republicans appear surprised about why we find their outrageous film so objectionable, but by the end of the week they will have felt the full fury of progressive voices for tolerance on the Palouse.

Nick Gier