[Vision2020] Leonardo DiCaprio's Environmental Film, The 11th Hour, Scheduled at Moscow

Bill London london at moscow.com
Mon Oct 22 19:56:33 PDT 2007

The Moscow Civic Association will sponsor Leonardo DiCaprio's film, "The 11th Hour," at 7pm on Monday, November 5, at the Kenworthy Performing Arts Center in downtown Moscow. Admission will be $5. Advance tickets are available at BookPeople.

"The 11th Hour" explores how humans impact the earth's ecosystems and what we can do to change our course. The film features dialogues with experts from all over the world, including former Soviet Prime Minister Mikhail Gorbachev, renowned scientist Stephen Hawking, former head of the CIA R. James Woolsey and sustainable design experts William McDonough and Bruce Mau in addition to over 50 leading scientists, thinkers and leaders who present the facts and discuss the most important issues that face our planet.

"The 11th Hour" is produced by and narrated by Leonardo DiCaprio. More information about the film is available at http://wip.warnerbros.com/11thhour/

The Moscow Civic Association is a non-profit citizen's organization that strives to improve the quality of life for Moscow residents. The mission of the Moscow Civic Association is to inform community members about important local issues and encourage civic participation. More information is available on the MCA website, www.moscowcivic.org