[Vision2020] Scientific Consensus: Global Warming: Skepticism &Replicatability

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 21 22:42:21 PDT 2007

We have a finite amount of resources to throw at the world's problems.
For example, what are we doing about the imminent expansion of our Sun
into a red giant?  That will kill everyone on Earth.  We don't know
exactly when that will occur, and exactly how long it will take.
Shouldn't we be developing shields, moving to Mars, or something?

Paul