[Vision2020] Water Concern?

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 20 11:57:41 PDT 2007

Mark,

Yes Mark I do recall you mentioning that the city allocated I believe 30k for this. A great step. I am curious though how many more studies will come before the resevoir is built. 10 year? 20?

We all know that everything costs money. Doesn't action speak louder than words. Lets quit with some of these studies and start using some of that money for our community. Such as paving all streets in Moscow and Sprinklers for these parks.

Matt