[Vision2020] "Moscow Election 2007" Site Updated

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Oct 20 10:45:50 PDT 2007

The Moscow Election 2007" website has been updated with the Chamber of
Commerce Candidates forum in its entirety, including all responses to the
now infamous question:

"Explain your understanding of the regional water situation.

How important is it to growth and development in the region and what steps
should be taken to ensure future water supplies for our businesses and
community members?

Explain your vision of what you believe what importance PBAC is to the
region."

http://www.MoscowElection2007.com <http://www.moscowelection2007.com/>

Next Up: The Moscow Chapter of the American Association for Retired Persons'
Forum conducted at the University Inn on October 19, 2007.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)