[Vision2020] Wind (was Aaron Ament)

Bev Bafus bevbafus at verizon.net
Fri Oct 19 20:01:08 PDT 2007

Yes, it must have been windy today.  Why is it that the wind picks up in
direct proportion to whether or not it is garbage day?

We live on a very windy hill, and we are at the end of the street.  Ergo, we
get the trash.

I came home from CDA today, and after taking the various recycling bins and
garbage cans back to my neighbors, put on my mud boots and did the garbage
treck.  I came up with 2 2-liter pop bottles, one 1-gallon milk jug, several
handfuls of packing peanuts, one diet pepsi box, several wrappers of
indeterminate origin, 5 pop cans and a long string of plastic.  I saw a
Rosauer's bag over the hill in the mud.

There were no Ament signs in evidence, in the bushes or down on the back
lot.  I just find this a bit weird, since my Lamar signs and Holmes signs
were ok.

Could have been the wind.

I doubt it.

I'm over it.