[Vision2020] Aaron Ament

Joe Campbell joekc at adelphia.net
Fri Oct 19 18:57:09 PDT 2007

I agree with Matt below -- the signs today were blown down by the heavy wind and rain. But I've had yardsigns riped in half and thrown on the ground and posts pulled out of the ground and left right there. Maybe Pat is correct that everyone has this problem but I wonder. In any event, I hope that the police do something about it.

Best, Joe

Bev anyone else,

I believe the signs being taken was a result of the high winds. I saw numerous
times today signs flying around, including my signs.

Matt