[Vision2020] Water Concern?

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 19 18:32:13 PDT 2007

J,

Great idea but a lot of money.

matt

From: privatejf32 at hotmail.com
To: vision2020 at moscow.com
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 14:50:11 -0700
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Water Concern?

There are communities that are "re-using" waste waters for things like watering of lawns and in one community I know of, to recycle for drinking water.  Not so sure about that one, but at least there are systems out there that attempt to do something besides just letting the water flow on by and out.

Thoughts?

J  :]