[Vision2020] Water Concern?

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Thu Oct 18 19:02:14 PDT 2007

Conservation can never be a bad idea but using the water issue as a club to force other ideological visions on the community where they don't apply (big box ordinances for one example) is disingenuous. I don't believe that the GMA endorsed candidates are suggesting that we make a desperate attempt to suck the aquifer dry before their terms expire. To suggest otherwise is simply partisan politics at its worst.