[Vision2020] Water Concern?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Oct 18 16:29:25 PDT 2007

g -

You suggested that perhaps none of the city council candidates have a firm
handle on the water situation.

If this is true, wouldn't it be better advised to err on the side of
caution?

Both Lamar and Ament cited PBAC as authorities on the figures they presented
yesterday at the CofC Forum.  Krauss cited "something [he] read somewhere"
and Steed simply wants to remove limitations and controls.

Your thoughts?

Seeya round town, Moscow.

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)