[Vision2020] Coulter's Dream - from CNN (post oops)

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Tue Oct 16 17:36:24 PDT 2007

Don't know what happened there, lets try again.

Since the bulk of your post is the same old poor Joe nonsense, I'll simply
make a few points and let this go for now

Point 1. Dale and I are not living in one another's pockets. I do my thing
and he does his. I do occasionally post to his site and I do occasionally
(rarely) reprint something from his site to the V. We do not co-ordinate or
collude in any way other then that and we make it plain where the words are
coming from when we do. If you have a problem with something on Dale's site,
talk to him. If it appears over my name I'll answer for it.

Point 2. Congratulations, you have graduated from buffoon to liar. That I
"CHALLENGED" you to come to my place of employment is prevarication at its
finest. I challenge you to release that private E-mail along with any of
yours leading up to it or following it. Rest assure that with your
permission (or for clarification should you fail to provide the complete
picture) I am only too willing to post the contents of my deleted items file
where they concern any of my off-line dealings with you.

No surprise that you don't want to answer questions and the part about no
longer engaging in conversation I've heard from you many times before. Like
a bad penny you always come back.