[Vision2020] [CORRECTED LINKS] The Human Toll

Scott Dredge sdredge at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 16 16:24:40 PDT 2007

Tom,

Is there some logical reason why there are so many errors in most of your posts that you need to resend them as [CORRECTED]?  If you can't be careful enough to proof read your emails or check the links before sending them, can you at least email them to yourself, then check them for accuracy, and finally forward them to v2020 so that there aren't so many virtually duplicate emails from you - as if we didn't already have enough to begin with.

-Scott