[Vision2020] Friday Fireworks

Saundra Lund sslund at roadrunner.com
Sun Oct 14 20:44:59 PDT 2007

In part, Matt wrote:

"I only wished people in Moscow would donate money, such as the students and
others did, so we could all enjoy, which should be our most celebrated
holiday, July 4th.  I'm not going to whine and cry about it just wondered if
others thought the way I do."

I absolutely agree, and I wonder why folks wouldn't donate enough for a
Fourth of July display?

Perhaps someone should take lessons from those who did the fundraising for
the Homecoming display since they were able to be so successful.

(The fact that I really wish we could have a great community fireworks
display on the Fourth is not meant in any way to detract from the
spectacular Homecoming display.)

Saundra Lund

Moscow, ID

nothing.

~ Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2007 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****