[Vision2020] Coulter's Dream - from CNN

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Oct 14 17:38:48 PDT 2007

Ralph Nielsen stated:

"In order to get to heaven you have to keep the commandments of the Hebrew
religion - wasn't Jesus a Jew?"

Not only that, Ralph.  But . . .

"Jesus Was a Gay Black Hippie Jew"
http://tinyurl.com/ywbfca

"Jesus was a Jew till the day he died
And his followers too for many years beside
Till going to Damascus Saint Paul decides
That the gentiles ought to come along for the ride

Jesus was a gay black hippie Jew
And if you hate that then I guess he will forgive you
Jesus was a gay black hippie Jew
Some say he was a secret Buddhist too
With his sandals and his beard and his messy hair
He'd be shunned by rednecks everywhere
And he'd turn the other cheek if you hit him there
Yet a pacifist Christian is pretty rare

The folks in the region of Palestine
Were mostly fairly dark-skinned in Bible times
Yet he's straight-haired and blue-eyed in our painters' minds
Making god in our own image is a telling sign

Christ always preferred the company of men
And he never was ashamed of his love for them
There are some who think Saint John was his 'special friend'
But many more the idea would just offend..."

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"Wording plays a big part in understand[ing] the nature and meaning a verse
written two thousand years ago in a different language, and some Bibles just
have it plain wrong."

- Donovan Arnold (August 23, 2005)