[Vision2020] Coulter's Dream - from CNN

Ralph Nielsen nielsen at uidaho.edu
Sun Oct 14 17:11:46 PDT 2007

Don't get too cracked up, Donovan. Jesus had various opinions about
how to gain eternal life. In order to get to heaven you have to keep
the commandments of the Hebrew religion - wasn't Jesus a Jew? (Do you
know how many there are?) And then, if you are rich, you must sell
all your possessions and give the money to the poor (Matthew
19:16-24). You will not be judged by what you believe but by what you
have done. "... all who are in their graves will hear his [Jesus']
voice and will come out - those who have done good, to the
resurrection of life, and those who have done evil, to the
resurrection of condemnation" (John 5:28-29). Read also Revelation
20:11-12. "See, I am coming soon; my reward is with me, to repay
according to everyone's work" (Revelation 22:12). So again I say,
Donovan, don't get too cracked up.

Ralph

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 14 16:07:52 PDT 2007

Joe,

   What cracks me up Joe, is that Christ said He is the only way, yet
you claim you can believe He is wrong and still be a follower of His.
It is contradictory to logic.

   You are arguing the impossible position, which is self
contradictory. You are arguing that He is wrong but you believe in
what He says, at the same time. You are arguing blue can be any other
color of the rainbow and still be blue. It cannot.

   "My objection is to Coulter's dogmatic, arrogant
attitude about the superiority of her beliefs over those of others."

   Seems you are not disagreeing with her delivery, so you reject the
validity of the message. What kind of logical error is this Mr.
Professor? Seems you are right, this professor does have a lot of
work to do in separating his emotions from the validity of the stated
premise.

   Best,

   Donovan