[Vision2020] Bid Anyone??

pkraut at moscow.com pkraut at moscow.com
Sun Oct 14 15:54:47 PDT 2007

One of my complaints about dems is how ignorant they think I am and their
recent attack on Rush is a first rate example. He has millions watching
his program everyday. And it is recorded so it is too easy to know what he
says and how he feels...believe me we know how he feels about many
subjects. But, especially the war and soldiers so to have written this
letter is beyond stupid.
But here is the site to make a bid...making a good thing out of the silly!
Go Rush!!

http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=rush-letter-
for-charity