[Vision2020] Friday Fireworks

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 14 15:05:21 PDT 2007

Nick,

I'm not going to deny that our soldiers' care relies on the govt. I believe we we're talking about donations though. I had mentioned a more noble donation would be to give money to our wounded troops, instead of fireworks for a worthless game. You had mentioned that people should donate to profs at the UI. Any of this ringing a bell.

Nick I know plenty of professors around here, many of them being customers of mine. I can assure you that your doing just fine. Most likely making more than myself. However, I have no problem donating to our troops.

Matt