[Vision2020] Coulter's Dream - from CNN

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 14 13:42:20 PDT 2007

Umm, OK Scott, you show me a Christian that believes that Christ is not the way to be saved, or believes some other method is the way to salvation, and I will show you a non-Christian.

  I didn't invent Christianity, it isn't mine to define. I am just trying to explain it to thick skulled individuals that don't comprehend that Christians believe that Christ is the one and only true path to God, and its' validity is what it is regardless of how offensive it may or may not be to non-believers.

  If you want to claim that Christians don't believe in Christ or what he did, I wish you luck in persuading others of the acclimation.

  Best,

  Donovan

Scott Dredge <sdredge at yahoo.com> wrote:
          Donovan wrote below that "[Coulter] believes that all religions outside of Christianity are in error, as do all Christians."

Just for clarification..."all Christians" translates to "all Donovan certified Christians".

-Scott