[Vision2020] Coulter's Dream - from CNN

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Oct 12 18:33:36 PDT 2007

Ann (or is it Dan) Coulter

Seeya round town, Moscow.

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)

  _____

From: vision2020-bounces at moscow.com [mailto:vision2020-bounces at moscow.com]
On Behalf Of Sue Hovey
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2007 6:17 PM
To: g. crabtree; Ted Moffett; keely emerinemix
Cc: vision2020 at moscow.com; J Ford; Joe Campbell
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Coulter's Dream - from CNN

Interesting point, G.  Many of us grew up holding the position that those
who were not with us needed to be saved into our faith were they to reach
heaven, and we hoped for that result because of our good works with them.
However, I knew very few who were so lacking in compassion or tact they
attempted first to alienate those they wanted to save.

Ann Coulter has pretty well proven she is mean spirited--this is simply
further confirmation.

Sue H.