[Vision2020] A Caution

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 22:47:07 PDT 2007

Personally, I'm not opposed to people believing things that are less
morally offensive. Whatever the reason. It's impolite to target your
prosthelization at another church. 'Impolite', however, is simply
insufficient to describe how deeply morally offensive the religion
they're drawing from is.

When your theology encompasses--even overwrites--your politics, you
can no longer merely  claim that it is irrelevant to the secular
realm.  You start having to play by the rules the rest of us do.

-- ACS