[Vision2020] Wish I could tell this kid life gets better

david sarff davesway at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 10 13:09:12 PDT 2007

Its all what you tune into Donovan. Most people know the feeling of pain you are looking at within, even if measured from different sources. If they didn't, this event wouldn't even make the news. Most people do care and J is quite right about Bullies. They are not the rule, much as they want to be. Their activities are all about hiding by taking their own pain and projecting it on somebody else. That's something to think about.
Humantity has a huge bandwidth to dial into, some of its within you and without you.
 John Prine would sing " That's the way the world goes round. Your up one day, the next your down"...fun ending to that sad song...
  Look, things can always be improved upon, but you could be waiting a long time for somebody else to do it. You gotta work those vibrations. If you have Love in your heart and you want to get some back, pitch it on out there more often. Sending and receiving information is like a boomerang, it takes practice to learn and even when your good, all people get to know, is what you throw. Heck, Chet Adkins could throw a string.  Bet that took a while to learn how to do.
Why do you think Lola Clyde ( I hope you got to know her)  pitched out " Love ya" all the time? I like to think she could have took those two blowhards, Doug and Keely, under her wing ( and she'd a took em too, no question), and have them singing word of God in the same tempo, in no time. Bright as the sun that woman was and just about anyone else was too, when around her.
 Speaking of the Sun. The Beatles could really pitch it in a lot of tunes.  Like: " I got a feeling, a feeling deep inside, Oh yeah, Oh yeah"
 Somebody's grinning right now....it's Infectious! That's how the world gets better.
Love is all you need.
Dave

Subject: [Vision2020] Wish I could tell this kid life gets better

But first hand, I can tell him is doesn't.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2007/10/09/jolicoeur.ma.autistic.boy.attacked.wcvb

Best,

Donovan

Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.