[Vision2020] [Bulk] Wish I could tell this kid life gets better

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 10 07:43:54 PDT 2007

Being "different" often singles out a child for bulling...don't know why, but it just seems to work that way.  Could be the bully or bullies are afraid, don't know how to deal with a "different" child, are somehow threatened (perhaps because a special child needs/gets more attention, thereby not allowing as much for the bully - or as much as they'd like) or they are just plain jerks.

Hopefully, this child will recover to the point, at least, of where he was before these fools did this to him.  Sounds like his mother is on top of thing - always a good thing.

J  :]